Friday, August 10, 2012

The Changes

I'm getting all hyped as I finally managed to grab myself a Umobile broadband. Made a few PROMISES to myself - not to spend most of my time FB-ing, or twitting (but I didn't seem to keep any) and the fact that I got it in order to overcome my problem of not getting any connection in my office.

***

Alhamdulilah, I am halfway through my pregnancy. It's been 6 months of a beautiful journey, carrying my lil' one in my tummy. It's good to know that I have succeeded my first trimester and the second is well under way. Though I had hard times enduring the early stage of my first trimester, I am happy to learn that I am PREGNANT and I am always thrilled to witness every changes that are happening to me.


#1 Say NO to clacking high-heels and HELLO to comfy Fitflops



#2 Developing the pregnancy mask and back acne



#3 Bye-bye to my favourite caffeinated drinks 



#4 Food-crave always drives my hubby CRAZY



#5 Finding comfortable maternity wear



#6 Tiredness and fatigue



#7 Dealing with back pain



#8 Pregnancy blues and mood swings



#9 Baby bump



#10 Butterflies fluttering in my lower abdomen




No comments:

Post a Comment