Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Happy Birthday to Me

Hello there! I had a very 'great' weekend, yeah, great as in Q-ing up for my hubby's latest and trendiest gadget in-town which was up for grab at only RM999 - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Maaf, ini bukan iklan) SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 10.1. For real??? Yeah, FOR REAL. We never thought of having the courage to get up as early as 7 in the morning, over the WEEKEND (need to capitalize as to stress that it is such a big NO NO that we could get up that early over the weekend) but surprisingly, my hubby managed to get up so early (though we missed the sahur) he woke me up rite away and asked me to get up to my feet to get ready *lol* Well, he did give me options; whether I wanted to tag along or to stay put in the bed, leaving me behind. It was such an ad-hoc thingy. My hubby even thought of not going the other night. Alhamdulilah, we managed to be the 232 out of the eligible 300 customers. It wasn't that bad, huh? Seeing the huge crowd, lining up in such a long stretch made my heart trembled. We even thought of leaving.

Q-ing up in such early morning. The very first person  was said to be there  from  the night before.
Can you just imagine? It's crazy!
A happy face, before the long wait.
Look at ze people! Ramai kan???
Finally... Urghhh! I swear to myself I'll never go to this kind of event
unless they 're giving it for free.
... and here it is!
Love this to bits!
We waited up to 5.32 p.m. before we managed to collect our stuff. Everyone was so 'lemau'. Too bad, the event organizer that had been appointed  by Samsung was not that efficient to man such a big event. Thumbs down! It was so chaotic and hay-wired. No point blab-erring on this, we've got our stuff and it's so worth-waiting. My hubby is now so jakun with his new toy, they are inseparable @_@

After that long day on Saturday, we decided not to go anywhere near Damansara on that Sunday. Oh gosh, the traffic is unbearable even on weekdays. Will need to brave the congested traffic every single day I got back from work. So can you just imagine when it is on the weekend? We would rather stay at home doing nothing, matter-of-factly but we couldn't bear the boredom! We snoozed for about an hour or two, we got up just to know that we have to grab something for our niece for her birthday.

At last, we made a decision to go to OU! We longed to have this hooded sweater from Nike as it is PINK in colour and it has glitters all over. Thus, it's good to have it as the birthday present. OU was totally jam-packed with people, we took almost half an hour to find ourselves a parking space. Oh, before I forgot, we did ask this little girl (niece) on what she wants for her birthday. She seemed to have so many things in her mind, she couldn't even decide and my hubby had came out with this suggestion so she has to prepare a wishlist *lol* We'd gone crazy whilst making the right decision on what to buy for her.  As far as we know, she is a big fan of Girls but we didn't manage to get her anything because she has got almost everything from the store (as what her mummy said) Plus, it's one of the biggest problem for Aunty Nina and Ampa to decide as everything is so colourful, super-duper cute and glittery. Fret of making a wrong choice, we decided to grab the Nike sweater. Thank God she seems to love it!

Oh my, talking bout BIRTHDAY, I almost forgot that last Wednesday was my birthday. It was nothing close to any celebration. My hubby bought me a pair of boot-cut jeans from Miss Sixty as my birthday present. Love it to bits. There was no makan-makan as now is Ramadan and it's pretty tiring to call and make the reservation. On top of that, I will never forget these three things happened on my birthday:
  • My dad used to forget my birthday. It seemed pretty hard for him to remember these important dates in his life i.e. his wedding anniversary or our birthdays. Mama will always need to remind him for most of the times, when it comes to any special dates. Surprisingly, he called me on the afternoon, I was on my way to fetch my hubby and I was driving. Assuming that he might forget, he suddenly blasted out with "Happy Birthday" It brought tears to my eyes. It came to my mind that he recorded a sound clip with him singing the birthday song for my last year's birthday. Ain't my dad cool?
  • Due to my birthday, my husband made himself promise that he'll treat me like a princess throughout the day. It's too good to be true! *lol*
  • Whilst preparing myself to sleep, someone came knocking at my door. I was presented with two hand-written-last-minute birthday cards made by my niece, nephew and lil' cousin. I was so glad to receive these two cards. Aren't they just cute?  
Look at her handwriting. Super neat!
Yours sincerely? Hakim's and Danial's (right) Arissa's (left)
I'm so touched!
Eh...ni from everyone pulak.
A remembrance.
Impressive. Oops! 7 Ogos/7 Ramadan?
I don't know what are these, until they pointed it out.
It's a rabbit/frog look-alike and a shapeless-boyish butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment