Friday, August 12, 2011

The Art of Baking

Yeehoooo! *jumping* The weekend is back. So what are you guys up to tomorrow? Shopping? Ermmm...bet it's too early to shop for baju raya. Went to Jalan TAR last weekend. It was such an ad-hoc plan which ended up with an ad-hoc shopping. Bought a few shawls and a serkup at a very reasonable price. Sorry this is NOT an advertisement, I couldn't even remember the name of the shop but I could only remember that the sales girl told me that they have another branch in Jitra. Will blog on the shop in my next post, or in the next next post (which IDK when).

Hubby will be working tonight and tomorrow thus I will be left alone, AGAIN! *sobs* Not that all alone pon as we are staying at his parents'. In fact, tonight, we'll be going to my parents' for fast-breaking though we know, we couldn't even make it on-time thanks to the super-congested traffic during Ramadhan. All in all, many thanks to Carrefour for offering the best RM5/book deal, I now have 3 novels to read. Am currently reading 'Rich Girl, Poor Girl' by Lesley Lokko. Ought to finish reading so I could move on to the next one.  Enough with all of babbling, Missy! Pardon me, this may be due to a super-duper long break from blogging my heart out. 

I am craving for cakes right now. Couldn't stop myself from thinking of Red Velvet Cake. Had it once from Kitchen Guardian as it was on promotion by MilkADeal. It was a good one! It tasted so perfect, I felt like crying when I had it. The cream cheese for the topping really complements the velvety texture of the cake. This time around, am not planning to buy one but I'm planning to bake one *I heard boos* Ya, it's such a cita-cita, but the recipe does look easy-peasy. Heh, no harm trying! You should have thanked me now as you'll definitely love it to bits (kalau jadi lah!) I am such a big fan when it comes to cake. Though, it has been years back since I last baked merely a cake, the thought of it never fades away *pfft* 

Courtesy: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment