Monday, January 3, 2011

What a hectic day!

Ouh *sighing* I so need a session of body massage. Today is the most hectic and the most tiring day of all *hello! hectic = tiring lah!* Should I share with you what I did from yesterday till this very moment? Would you like to know? Really? Ouh really? Huh? Bear in mind, there is no coverage at all on the new year celebration! I am too old for that. Duh!

Why don't I tell ya straight? OK, on the 8th January *save the date!* (this coming weekend!) I will be having my engagement party. Party? Ouh no! It's not a party, it's a ceremony but first, I'd like to express my greatest apology to my friends since I couldn't invite none of you. I am sorry as the guests are only my close relatives.

I am so so tired thinking of ideas for my engagement. Why? Because I need to consider these stuffs below:

Mr. Fiance. Hahaha *LOL* He has to be there as he will lead the way.

The food. Ouh! *sigh* I need to sort this out A.S.A.P. because it is the most crucial. Need to decide whether to cater or to prepare on my own (surely with the help of my close relatives lah!)

The ring. Bought it yesterday and it looks so nice on my finger *jittery-jittery* Spent a few hours hunting for my engagement ring at OU yesterday.



The hantaran. The decoration? My goodness! What are the things I'd give in return? Fruits? Chocolate? Cupcakes? Hpmh!


The baju kurung I will be wearing. Am still thinking of the colour. The most probable colour is white or creamylicious. Yeah! It is so last season but I love it.

The hijjab. I was thinking of something that looks glamour. Maybe I'd grab those with shining stones on it.


The shoes? Na'ah! Not necessary I guess but still I should find one. Just grab whatever I have in my collection.


The make-up. Yes! A big NO NO if I were to put it on by myself. I so need the help of my cuzzie.


The invitation - FB sudey! but I still don't have the list with me. Should I invite my close friends? Or should I invite the closest one? Or none of 'em? It's so unfair.


...and the last one is...

The venue. Still undecided. Pretty unsure of the location. It is damn important.

T_T *COL* I couldn't think of anything else except those I've listed above. Helppppppp!



P/S: To my Mr. Fiance, I am getting more and more excited. What 'bout you? ILU! To my sis-in law-to-be, thanks a zillion as she'll be accompanying me to find all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment