Wednesday, December 22, 2010

When Nina gets bored....

Bonjour! Comment etes-vous?

**LOL**

Please don't laugh! I'd like to greet you in French. Yeah. Yeah. I just used Google Translate. What? Xpuas hati? *

Hari ini banyak kerja2 meng'upload' akan dibuat. Just to keep you updated with whatever I'm doing or whatever I did last night. Pfft! *sangat perasan semua orang baca blog neh*

OK! These are the pictures. I captured these pictures whenever I got bored. *yawning*

Location: My workplace/workstation

Sesuai dengan nama profile FB saya - Nina MUNCHkin (though it carries a different meaning). I love to munch whenever I'm free.

Xtau kenape, lately neh sangatlah craving for caffeine esp. McD Breakfast coffee.

I'd love to give this Sausage McMuffin to my bf as he loves it so much. I pulak xsuke.
See how weird I am!

Ini salah satu aktiviti biasa yang paling kerap dilakukan.
Bergambar ketika seorang diri di dalam toilet.


Dengar lagu sambil bekerja. How I wish I could do two things at a time. I came to know that it's hard for me to focus on what I'm doing if I plug the earphones into my ears.

Again! Camwhoring when I am all alone in the toilet. Yaikss!

If it's impossible for me to spend for McD Breakfast, I'll buy myself a can of Nescafe. It helps a lot whenever I am suffering from heavy eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment