Monday, October 18, 2010

Sleep-deprived???

What a perfect day!

I have been waiting and waiting for the sky to pour some rain and finally Allah has made my dream came true. Alhamdulilah. Thank God, it was raining this morning. No wonder I felt so good this morning. That answered yesterday's breezy evening.

I spent my weekend dozing and I liked it. Nina will always like to doze anytime and anywhere. My thoughts, sleeping is the best thing instead of making tutt!!! LOL. Yeah....it is somehow true. Sex depends on your mood, health condition, confidence and desire. Thus it is good to know that sleeping doesn't even require those above.

I don't know how long do I need to get a good-night sleep. People are talking about 8-hour-beauty-sleep. How much sleep does a human being need? I slept more than 8 hours and still I missed my work. If I slept less than 8 hours, I'll be dead sleepy at work.


Sometimes, your anxiety keeps you awake.
For instance: When you are madly in-love with someone,
you're thinking about him/her before you go to bed and you couldn't really wait to see him/her tomorrow!


She is well-known for her beauty.
She stays younger because she gets more than enough sleep.
That is why she is known as "Sleeping Beauty"



How to improve your beauty sleep???

  1. Listen to white noise or relaxation CDs.
  2. Avoid before-bed snacks, particularly grains and sugars.
  3. Sleep in complete darkness or as close as possible.
  4. No TV right before bed.
  5. Wear socks to bed.
  6. Read a pleasure, slow paced book.
  7. Avoid using loud alarm clocks.
  8. Journal.
  9. Get to bed as early as possible.
  10. Check your bedroom for electro-magnetic fields (EMFs).
  11. Keep the temperature in the bedroom no higher than 70 degrees F.
  12. Eat a high-protein snack several hours before bed.
  13. Reduce or avoid as many drugs as possible.
  14. Avoid caffeine.
  15. Avoid alcohol.
  16. Lose weight.
  17. Avoid food that you may be sensitive to.
  18. Don't drink any fluids within 2 hours of going to bed.
  19. Take a hot bath, shower or sauna before bed.
  20. Remove the clock from view.
  21. Keep your bed for sleeping.
  22. Don't change your bedtime.
  23. Have your adrenals checked by a good natural medicine clinician.
  24. Make certain you are exercising regularly.
  25. Establish a bedtime routine.
  26. Go to the bathroom right before bed.
  27. Wear an eye mask to block out light.
  28. Put your work away at least one hour (but preferably two or more) before bed.
  29. If you are menopausal or primenopausal, get checked out by a good natural medicine physician.

No comments:

Post a Comment