Thursday, October 14, 2010

Newly-wed Craze

I found it interesting when it comes to reading about married couple. You know, newly-wed needs some time to fit into the big picture of a new family. Well, when it comes to Raya, there are a lot to think. I think I will also face the same problem when it comes to the first day of Raya.


I wanna note that, I'm planning to celebrate my Raya here, yes, here! Why??


Have you ever faced this kind of situation? You were deterred by your aunt because you wore something inappropriate when you were loitering around the house to find your own space? Yeah, it happened to me and I hated this kind of aunt who tried-to-advise-but-purposely-did-it-in-front-of-other-people and you have no idea what and when you did wrong. At least, I wore something appropriate (not too daring) yet it was so 'ketat' and yes, for them it was sexy. She made as it was such a big deal because my cousins were there too. Urghhhhhhh...... Hello! It is so not me if you want to see me wearing baju kurung and tudung all day long. I will definitely change into new outfits because I, myself won't let me, myself, wear baju kurung all the way till the sunset.


Therefore, I think for my first day of Raya once I got married to him, I want to spend with my in-law. I want something for a change, something different. I plan to be in my hometown maybe on the second day of Raya. There won't be hustle and bustle when you are on your way back upnorth, the clear traffic will put you at ease compared to the day before Raya. You can save your time and money since it is a smooth-sailing journey. It is such a brilliant idea I think (and definitely he will like my idea so he can be with his parents on the day 1 of Raya) I don't mind when I need to be apart from my family. So to those newly-weds, I don't see this as a major problem. This is when you need to tolerate with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment