Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Conflict! Conflict! Conflict!

Question: How do I know there are people who have a kind of conflict with me???

Answer: The answer is, when those people start to have jealousy and insecurity in them.


This is something I have to share with you...
I have no idea how cruel I am, but you can always try me. I can be as hard as stone when something pisses me off. I can get easily pissed off with people around me and I hate people who don't even realize how sucks are they!

Pinpointing is also unhealthy. I doesn't make you look not guilty, but it makes you look stupid. It also shows that you like to blame other people instead of blaming yourself, it really shows that you tend to be irresponsible when it comes to a mistake or failure.

I also hate people who don't even care whatever has been said or done. I hate people who think they are good enough and keep comparing themselves with other people. I don't like people whom want to be respected by others, yet they never even try to look up on others.

I know these people hate me as much as I do. I don't even care. For now, I WIN and YOU LOSE. I don't care how much you hate me, but I would like to see you suffer.


No comments:

Post a Comment