Monday, August 9, 2010

The Weekenders

Weekend comes and goes. Well, my friends just dropped by at my place and we did a lot of things together. Lepaking, eating, cik ponging and etc. I really enjoy their visit since we're getting pretty bored with our housemates.

Since they just got back from Cameron Highlands, I got a bouquet of roses from my Mr. Heartthrob. Felt like crying though because it is the first time I got that many. They bought a lot of things from Cameron despite of my roses. They also bought vegetables (since Cameron is popular for producing fresh vegetables) We cooked together and enjoyed our meal very much.

We went to Uptown for 'yamcha' (heh!) when I enjoyed my ikan bawal. It was really fun! We're not really prefer to loiter around the mall, yet we would prefer to go to places welly-known for it specialties. We decided to go to Kuala Selangor to enjoy the seafood which was really disappointing. For me, the food is good, neither bad nor great.

While we were driving back, we decided to catch up a movie of going back to our place. We watched 'The Last Airbender' but unfortunately I just watched part of the movie. I slept throughout the movie (heh!) and it was so unworthy. Yet, I still watched the part when Ang introduced himself.

Tonight we'll be watching 'Salt' together. Another activity that I will surely enjoy. Will write on 'Salt' tomorrow. XOXO.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment