Thursday, August 19, 2010

25-year-and-2-day-old Nina

Last two days was my 25th birthday. It was such a wonderful day when I received zillion wonderful wishes from my family and friends. Yes, I was thrillingly happy reading all the wishes which were sent. My dad recorded such a wonderful birthday song and a short and touching speech. My mama sent a message earlier in the morning but the first person ever who wished me was Pidot (my bf's brother) I was so moved with all the wishes! Thank you everyone!


On the other hand, another happened on the night of my birthday! My bf and I had sort of an argument which ended up with 'I'm-not-talking-to-you' situation. He was so pissed off (that was what he told me when we were in the car) and the saddest thing is I celebrated my birthday all by myself! Ya..it sounds pretty bad right??? I couldn't sleep that night (I didn't know why) Maybe it was because I'm reaching 25. Thus, I decided not to sleep and since my bf couldn't care less, I got up and sat at the dining table alone....


...and I celebrated my 25th birthday by eating half-eaten char kuey teow he bought that evening, without a cake for me to indulge, candles for me to blow and someone to wish me 'Happy Birthday'.

No comments:

Post a Comment