Thursday, October 22, 2015

Celebrating Mama's Birthday

Yesterday was my mom's 55th birthday.

A happy, happy birthday to you Mama! I couldn't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. May Allah bless my mom with good health, steady wealth and never-ending happiness. I love you always, and forever.

Unfortunately we didn't get to celebrate yesterday so we'll try to have it this weekend. Still thinking of the best place so we get to sit together, enjoying our meal. Yeah, a birthday always means having-out. Last year, we went to Marche for my mom's birthday.


There were times we just had it at the comfort of our home - like Ayah's birthday last August. My mom decided to cook nasi tomato on that special day. I brought a cake and of course, the candles! In the end, Anas was the happiest to see those lit-up candles *lol



I secretly love planning and organizing, although it's just a simple, close and intimate for our little family. Most of the time, my sis and I will decide on this. I love spending time going through Groupon or reading lengthy restaurant reviews online. I just love doing all of this! I'm in the midst of planning for Anas's birthday bash this November. To be honest, I have it all ready in a spreadsheet - from the list of invitees to the food and the gift packs. LOL

Please don't be surprise! That is one of the perks of being a homemaker, you'll have all the time in the world *flip tudung

No comments:

Post a Comment