Monday, December 20, 2010

I gotta own a car! I gotta own a car!*singing*


Yeah! *jumping* Yeah!

At last I gotta own a car. Yehuu! It has been a while since I last dreaming 'bout it. It all started when I announced *ha-ha* to my parents that I'll be moving in though I know this glory news has its pro and con. It has been such a nightmare to them *oh really?* I guess because they have to re-include me into *again* the big picture and it's worse when my dad realizes that he has to send me to work as he will also need to travel back and forth to fetch me from work. Phew! It sounds tiring. It's surely tiring.

Therefore, on that one fine day, my mom suggested that I should buy a car. Though I have yet to obtained driving license, they seem very supportive. I know they are too old to drive me around so I need to do it by myself. The license thingy will be sorted out soon *I could hear a lot of disapproval from the reader* as I'll be driving without any license *sigh*

So I finally made an agreement with this bank and I am all excited waiting to see my deary blue VIVA. The feeling of jittery has been part of me as I still couldn't believe that I'll be driving my car, yes my OWN car. *pinch me please!*


A few days back, my dad did ask me about the registration number or should I say the plate number. I'm dying for '1712' since it is my bf's birth date. I guess other people might think that I just would like to return his favour as his first car's plate number is '1708' which is my birth date. I have no reason for that too but it symbolizes our immortal love *phewit-phewit* (Laughing to myself now) *blushing*





I'm writing this entry because I'd like to thank my sporting morting parents as they've been so supportive throughout the most intriguing process. You know what I mean. It's been such a headache to think about the loan etc. I was about to give up when my application failed. *tears*


I'd also like to thank Mr. Boyfie for letting me drive his car here and there all this while. A very big thanks goes to you. ILU. *tears*

**Picture is not to be disclosed**

No comments:

Post a Comment