Monday, November 1, 2010

Positive! Positive! Positive!

Do I have something to write that tellies with the title above? Hmmm....wondering and wondering....and I think I'd better tell you something on what I did over this weekend. Pftt! There's nothing got to do with the title I wrote!

I've been sick and sicker these past few days and I think it's the best time for me to seek medical attention from the expert. Yah! I know....I know what you're trying to say! I stayed up all night hanging up with friends and I always missed my beauty sleep. I did affect my attention and I was not focusing on my work these past few days. *This is NOT GOOD, Nina! Stop fooling yourself and please be back on track!*

I went up to UH last Friday with my honey and the doctor asked me to squat and stand straight (this is pertaining to my sickness - Hyperthyroid) Surprisingly, I didn't manage to show the doctor my skill of squatting as I knew I am having problem with my knee joints due to my illness. It's getting worse day by day and I was totally worried and horrified. I went up to do my blood test and it left me with a small bruise mark on my hand.

Enough with my illness - I wanna tell the world what I have done on my last weekend (which is yesterday and yesterday yesterday) so here it goes....

I woke up after I was awaken by my darling and we teamed up to prepare our breakfast. Well, we usually had our breakfast outside but on that fine Saturday, we managed to cook 'nasi goreng kicap' though the taste wasn't like we expected. I went to bed right after breakfast to take a nap but I ended up snoring till 1pm, if I was not mistaken. I saw a text message in my inbox and it was from my lovely cousin. She was on her way to OU and she wanted me to accompany her while she goes shopping.

It was really hard to get ready since it was Saturday. Normally I will spend my Saturday visiting our parents or attending events and I seldom spend my weekend at shopping malls. It was quite some time since I last met my dear cousin, so it's such a good thing to meet up rather than staying in doing nothing. Eventually, my sister was coming to OU and I thought our meet-up will be a family small get-together. We spent few hours catching up and I felt so happy that day.

Yesterday, I went out hunting for a present for my mom. I was so excited on her birthday and I thought it's better to give her a present. All this while, I used to give her birthday card though I know she was hoping for something more. I bought a pair of Hush Puppies loafers (or sandals) for her and my boyfie and and went to search for a nicer box to fit the loafers at Amcorp Mall.

We rushed back to Sungai Buloh to see my mom. My honey also bought a chocolate cake for my mom. Well, she liked the present....Alhamdulilah....she looked so happy even though it was such a belated present from me. We went out (the whole family) to enjoy our dinner at Joe Seafood in Bandar Baru Selayang and they served such delicious food it made me wanna cry.

My honey and I got home at 9++pm and we were so frantically tired and exhausted. All I was thinking is to get to bed as soon as I landed home.



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment