Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a day!

Last night, I had no idea that I have to be in at 8 o'clock in the morning. Yeah....8am. baby! I went to bed at 1.30am and I was still snoozing when my alarm rang. My colleague sent a text telling me that I need to be in the office at 8am and she wants me to be there A.S.A.P. since it was about time. I knew I'll be late but what could I do, I couldn't help it.


I rushed out from my house and it was past 8. (I need some time to 'get up') I was dead lazy this morning as I was thinking of going off at 9. The traffic was damn busy but I took only few minutes to 'escape' from the congested road. I thought of making a U-turn as I wanted to park my car at 1U old-wing but I saw a few policemen waiting in the car, waiting for their 'fish to snatch their bait'.


I'm telling myself yet another idea, so I drove and headed to TTDI (just to make the fucking U-turn) and once I passed the traffic light and reached just in front of the parking entrance, there is a sign which says 'opens at 10am'. So I diverted into the tunnel and I was at the 1U new-wing.


I was swearing like a bitch as I parked my car. If I knew that the carpark is closed, I will definitely park my car at the outdoor carpark. I cannot imagine how much do I have to pay later.


I was late, ya... damn late, I reached my workstation at 9am (or almost 9) There were lot and lot of calls I need to answer just because my colleagues were on leave today. I was so bored I had the chance to capture some of these pictures below.





I felt like listening to 'You Belong with Me'.




The view of the LDP and a part of Taman Tun.




Can you see me in the reflection???



Look how empty my workstation is!



Hahahahaha~




I was so rushing I just wore my flip-flops to work.




The remote is mine.



My pinky little mouse. Pink is my new black.



Look at my face. Argh....what a sleepyhead!


No comments:

Post a Comment