Monday, July 12, 2010

Phew! Hmph...

The clock shows 10.45pm and I am not yet sleepy (yes! Indeed, I should get enough rest to go to work tomorrow) Judang and I did spend a quality time together, though we went to so many places today. I should get in bed by now but I feel like scribbling something here. I was on sick leave today since I started experiencing sore throat last night (it is due to smoking) and I was feverish (really???) due to less amount of sleep I had over the weekend (stop lying Nina!)

I really wanted to sleep but I don't feel so. I can imagine myself yawning throughout the day in the office. Judang is asleep (so soundly he is snoring so loud) What should I do to get myself sleepy??? I have eaten too much I feel like vomiting everything. I regret for eating too much (yes!very much!) I thought it'll make me sleepy.

Tomorrow will be the working day (after a day of hoo-haa) and though I hate a few people whom I am working with, I started to love my current job. I was so demotivated when I was teaching back then because it requires too much of planning, planning and planning. I played truant when I was working there. I used to be late every single day and I loved to take it easy (though my students favoured it) I was so demoralized, yes...every single day! I just got to work, okay! I am not very sure of the causes but I am pretty sure of the affects. It did affect my students and it did affect me, personally. I left the company since I couldn't give the full commitment to my job.

My current job is the most that I want. I learnt quite a few things though I just started a few weeks back. I do admit that I start liking it. My role is simple, it requires me to answer calls. Having said that, it is NOT that easy. Dealing with difficult people is even worst. Some people are very fussy, they want the call to be handled in short time and some of them don't even bother of what you were saying over the phone. Several of them give less co-operation, less information in order to get to their point. Yet, there are people who love to talk and like to question you. I take all of those are challenges in order to assist them and also to give my bestest assistance to get to their point.

(See! I couldn't stop writing, I feel like telling you everything) I should have gone to bed by now. If I were too bored sitting in my office, I will write longer and longer. Good night. Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment