Friday, June 3, 2011

Will Divorces Kate? : A Parody

Hey everyone! I am sure that many readers were left gaping when they first read 'bout this. Ye la, x sampai 2 months dah nak bercerai berai. 

"Prince William and Kate Divorced"

Courtesy of The Onion


*


*


*


*


*




*




*




*

Don't worry guys, it's just a parody. Jadi semua orang boleh menarik nafas lega ye!

A parody means - An imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect *thanks to Dictionary.com*


I was surprised when my colleague told me 'bout this. I quickly searched for it over the internet and I found this...

Courtesy of AHN

1 comment:

  1. Salam kunjungan, blog yg menarik.. senang2 singgah la ke blog saya ;)

    http://www.zuwairiaiman.com

    ReplyDelete