Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Date with Encik Bumblebee

Morning people! Rise and shine! 

I felt really bad for myself as I have to dose up my body with caffeine every single morning I walked into my office. I didn't feel like having anymore drinks but nothing could stop me from walking to the vending machine, for a cup of Nescafe. IDK why I was so addicted to coffee and such lately though I know it won't really help to make me stay awake till my lunchtime. Enough said! I just wanted to gear up my brain as I could feel that I am suffering from a very limited vocabulary nowadays. It has been a while since I last wrote in English. 

Pleas bear in mind that this whole entry will be about my date with Encik Bumblebee *gigles* Surprisingly, Encik Bumblebee has personally called me up, asking me out for a date *lol* I was pretty excited, I freaking adore him. I woke up very early that morning to get myself ready. 

Arrived safely at the place as promised, I was a few minutes late. I ran towards the door and wished that he's still there waiting and once I walked towards that door, I could see him smiling. Oh..this is what we called - love at the first sight *jittery*



So here are some of pictures taken from the date with my Bumblebee *baby, baby, baby ooohhh...*


Hey Encik Bumblebee! You're freaking awesome! 

The humongous Encik Optimus Prime

Me and Encik Lorry

Couldn't hide my feeling to date Encik Bumblebee. Happy!








No comments:

Post a Comment