Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm happy and I even happier than before

Oh ya... Should I tell how happy I am right now? Should I or shouldn't I tell everything here, every single thing which is related to my previous life? I would use the word "past life" or "the other life" to describe the previous one and I'm glad not to talk about it.


Let me just use ONE word to describe it. It was such a HELL. The problem is now settled and I'm living happily, enjoying myself with the loved ones and having a great fun having my heart by my side.


I'm telling it now because I got so tensed up with people who love to know or want to know how good I've been doing. Why??? I know what would be your intention... I know what would you do once you came to know about me.


You can go to HELL!


This is just for your info, I am the happiest person on earth. I am even happier than you. I am happy with what I have and I am happy to have my family by my side.


You wanna know what I have been doing?


All this while, I have been with the GREATEST person I've ever met and I wanna let the world knows how much I love him. He is the best life partner and friend and I know I couldn't live without him.


How good have you been doing???


You are NOTHING and will always remain a STRANGER to me. You are such a sucker and you are so damn fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment