Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ayah! You have turned 51!

Hi,


My Friday has ended joyfully as I managed to spend with my bf and family. Yesterday was my daddy's birthday! I forgot to wish him though, until my sister called me and passed the phone to my mother. (I'm sorry, Ayah) So, once again, I want to wish my daddy...


Happy Birthday, Ayah. May your hard work and attention be paid. I love you, Ayah with all my heart. Thank you for bringing me up to be 'me', thank you for your moral support when I was in trouble. I troubled you so much yet you still treat me like I was still a kid. I'm still your favourite! May Allah granted all my wishes as I want to fulfil whatever you dreamt for. I always wanted to hear your voice, I still wanted to kiss you and I still wanted to hold your hands.




P/S: We were thinking of singing the birthday song. I bought some cute cupcakes for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment